Ample comes in three different formulas and two different meal sizes to fit a variety of needs.
- Ample Original contains protein from grass-fed whey and grass-fed collagen. It's a great first choice if you do not have trouble digesting dairy products and are not observing a plant-based diet.
- Ample V is our plant-based, dairy-free formula. Its protein comes entirely from organic brown rice and pea protein, but the rest of the healthy fats, fiber, probiotics, and organic greens are identical to our Original formula.
- Ample K is suitable for a high fat, very low carb, moderate protein ketogenic diet. Its protein comes from grass-fed whey, egg white, and pea protein. It has the same healthy fats that are found in Ample Original and Ample V, but in higher amounts. We have also included MCTs in Ample K, which are efficient forms of fat that provide great energy and encourage ketosis.
All of our meals are soy-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, with no artificial sweeteners.
Allergens: All of our meals currently include tree nuts; Ample Original and Ample K contain dairy; Ample K contains egg white protein.
- Regular (400 calorie)
- Large (600 calorie)
If you're on the fence about which meal size is the best choice for you, we typically recommend starting off with our large (600cal) meals. If you find these meals to be overly filling, you can always break these bottles into two smaller servings then purchase the regular (400cal) meals going forward.
What does it taste like?
- Ample Original is creamy and frothy, with mild sweetness and hints of vanilla and cinnamon.
- Ample V is rich and fibrous, and has a mildly sweet, nutty flavor reminiscent of maple and brown sugar oatmeal, with just a hint of cinnamon.
- Ample K is smooth, milky, rich and nutty, with hints of cinnamon and vanilla.
Where can I see the label/ingredients?
- The ingredient labels for each formula can be found in our product photo galleries:
Ample V: https://www.amplemeal.com/products/ample-v
Ample K: https://www.amplemeal.com/products/ample-k
Do you have a dairy free version?
- Yes! Ample V is our plant-based formula, which is dairy-free, and has no egg or collagen protein as seen in our other formulas. All of our meals are also non-GMO, gluten-free, and soy-free.