Ample comes in three different formulas and two different meal sizes to fit a variety of needs.
- Ample Original contains protein from grass-fed whey, grass-fed collagen, and pea protein. It's a great first choice if you do not have trouble digesting dairy products and are not observing a plant-based diet.
- Ample V is our plant-based, dairy-free formula. Its protein comes entirely from organic brown rice and pea protein and is fortified with vitamin B12, potassium, magnesium, and calcium. Our fruit and vegetable powders (including raspberry, carrot, and kale) add flavor while offering nutrient benefits.
- Ample K is suitable for a high fat, very low carb, moderate protein ketogenic diet. Its protein comes from grass-fed whey, egg white, and pea protein. It has the same healthy fats that are found in Ample Original and Ample V, but in higher amounts. We have also included MCTs in Ample K, which are efficient forms of fat that are rapidly converted by the liver into ketones.
All of our meals are soy-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, with no artificial sweeteners.
Allergens: All of our meals currently include tree nuts (macadamia nut, coconut); Ample Original and Ample K contain dairy; Ample K contains egg white protein.
- Regular (400 calorie bottle)
- Large (600 calorie bottle)
- Bulk (6,000 calorie pouch with 200 calorie scoop)
If you're on the fence about which meal size is the best choice for you, we typically recommend starting off with our large (600cal) meals. If you find these meals to be overly filling, you can always break these bottles into two smaller servings then purchase the regular (400cal) meals going forward.
What does it taste like?
- Ample Original is creamy and frothy, with mild sweetness and hints of vanilla and cinnamon.
- Ample V is creamy blend of berries, nuts, and toasted oats with a hint of fresh lemon.
- Ample K is smooth, milky, rich and nutty, with hints of cinnamon and vanilla.
Where can I see the label/ingredients?
- The ingredient labels for each formula can be found in our product photo galleries:
Ample V: https://www.amplemeal.com/products/ample-v
Ample K: https://www.amplemeal.com/products/ample-k
Do you have a dairy free version?
- Yes! Ample V is our plant-based formula, which is dairy-free, and has no egg or collagen protein as seen in our other formulas. All of our meals are also non-GMO, gluten-free, and soy-free.
Is Ample kosher certified? Does Ample contain pork?
- None of our formulas are currently kosher certified. None of our formulas contain pork. The collagen and dairy in Ample Original and Ample K are from grass-fed cows.